"A distinct quality in Property Management"
Gage East Apartments
920 40th Street NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Gage East Apartments is a beautiful apartment community that is located in NW Rochester. We provide permanent and supportive housing for homeless families and homeless youth. Our community offers our residents a secure access building, along with on-site laundry, beautiful new apartments and so much more. Applicants need to go through coordinated entry to apply.
To apply please contact one of the following groups.
Individuals and Families with Children
- Three Rivers Community Action Inc: 507-732-7391 or 1-800-277-8418
- Salvation Army: 507-288-3663
- Olmsted County Community Services: 507-328-6325
Families with Children
- Family Promise Rochester: 281-3122
Single Adults - Zumbro Valley Health Center: 507-535-5642
Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence - Women’s Shelter, Inc.: 507-285-1010 or 507-285-1938
Unaccompanied Youth (24 years old or younger)
- Lutheran Social Service: 507-316-8273/LSS LINK, 816 S Broadway, Rochester
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans: 507-345-8258
Outside play area
Off street parking
Efficiency two and three bedrooms
Based on income and programs offered